Things Are Finally Coming Together

Not sure how it happened but everything is finally coming together. Knock on Wood. Life has been so up in the air that I couldn't plan one day to the next - now each month has a focus and by the end of it everything should be set.

February - I have registered for a challenge at hot yoga and am focusing on improving my health.

March - We are moving into our new home so I'll be focused on moving and setting up the house.

April - I am enrolled in a program to help me focus on finding the best job for me. So by May I can focus on finding a job.

It took almost a year but I can now see the end of the upheavel this relocation has caused in my life. I am so looking forward to feeling settled and in a regular routine, which is odd for me because I hate routine.

No comments:

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background