Girls Birthday Party Handmande Invitation Purse Cards


The plan was to plan an easy birthday party, well so much for easy. My daughter and I had so much fun making the invitations to her birthday that I would not change it for a second.

She wants a puppy party one minute and a penguin party the next. Purses do not fit the theme, but they were fun to make. Crafts are a fun way for us to spend time together and the purse invitations turned out so cute.

I found a purse card envelope template online and then altered it and enlarged it to 8x12. I typed the invitation and party information into the template.

I cut 12x12 scrapbook paper, the designs she picked out, and printed the template on the back. We cut them out and folded the purse into shape, added jewels and handles.

They were so cute, now to order the plates and supplies in the theme she wants, if she can choose one.


ShindigZ.com - World's Largest Party Supply Store


(update)
Purse Card Templates:

Used this template but not the sides I just folded it in two and adheared it at the top with a glue stick.

This site has two templates, one simple and another more intensive.

Groovy Retro Theme Birthday Party Invitation Template

Organizing Scrapbook Supplies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What template did you use? They are adorable

Anonymous said...

Looking nice!! I got some interesting birthday party ideas through ShindigZ...

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background