Dodge Grand Caravan For Sale in Calgary


SOLD

This Dodge Grand Caravan van has been a real treat for us when the kids were little and I ran a day home. Has seat belts for 7 people, makes a great family vehicle. The Center dual sliding doors and bucket seats made getting the kids in and out of their car seats a lot easier. In fact that's why we bought it, I hurt my back trying to get my son out of his car seat in our Honda Accord.

We've had some great adventures in this van and lots of family vacations. The most memorable had to be the first one. I took my 3 year old son and 3 month old daughter camping to Sylvan Lake on August Long Weekend. We left Calgary on Friday and it was raining, by the time I got to Sylvan Lake it was pouring buckets. When I finally found our campsite I unloaded everything that I could onto the picnic table and covered it with the tarps. Then I folded the middle bucket seats up (I'd left the back bench at home) and made a bed in the back. The three of us had lots of fun in camping in the van watching the SNOW, yes SNOW in August, fall outside.

This van has served our family well but now the kids can get their own seat belts on and off, the day home has closed and I needed a small car.

The Ad:

1998 Dodge Grand Caravan SE For Sale in NW Calgary. Fully loaded with a remote starter alarm system. Very well maintained by a highly skilled journeyman mechanic, oil changes ahead of schedule every time. Very clean, never been smoked in and no animals, if you don't count the kids. Seats are cloth, very clean with no stains. Don't know how I was able to achieve that but I did. Asking $3,900.00.

Want to see a lot more pictures????? Pictures and More Information on the Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan For Sale in Calgary

Want to make an appointment to come by and see the Dodge Grand Caravan? Email me with a date and approx time

No comments:

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background