Scrapbook - Pirate Layout



I finished a 4 page pirate layout for pictures of a Pirates of the Caribean's Jack Sparrow show at Disney World which my son was a volunteer. I had a 8x10 photo and a 8x10 certificate to incorporate into the layouts. The set includes: Title Page, 2 page, Last page.





For the layout I used stamps for the title and stickers for the embellishments and a tag to journal. For the tag I used the chocolate chip stamping up stamp spot to color the edges and scraped it across the outer sides to dirty it up.

I used:
Karen Foster cardstock pirate stickers,

Rock n Roll clear stamps - brand name escapes me I got them at Micheals

Distressed Alphabet clear stamps by Kaiser Scrapbook

Stamping up ink spots:Chocolate chip and ruby red,

Textured 12x12 card stock and printed 12x12 card stock

No comments:

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background