Stampin Up Dasher Stamp - Pictures of Handmade Christmas Cards

I just got the Stampin Up Dasher Stamp so I sat down and got to work on some cards for the Christmas season. I love this stamp, its so elegant.






With this series of Christmas cards I used nearly navy and white Stampin Up cardstock, Silver cardstock I bought from Micheals, Encore Silver ink.



I used nearly navy stampin up cardstock and a silver cardstock I picked up at Michaels. Dasher and the snowflakes were stamped using Encore Silver ink.



I used Stampin Up red and nearly navy cardstock and a silver cardstock I bought at Micheals. I used Encore silver ink to stamp Dasher, Merry Christmas, and snowflakes and Stampin Up nearly navy to stamp Deck the Halls. I used the Encore Silver ink to ink the edges of the oval that I cut using the Creative Memories cutting system. I added 2 small red plastic jewels that I got a Wal Mart to the silver cardstock. I attached the Merry Christmas oval to the silver cardstock strip with extra thick foam dots. I used a silver making memories stamp to attach the nearly navy cardstock with dasher stamped on it to a small silver piece to add visual balance.



I like the simplisity of this card. I used red, teal, and white Stampin Up cardstock. Dasher and 'tis the season was stamped using Encore gold ink.




For this card I used red and a teal with white Stampin Up card stock and then heat embossed snowflakes with gold Stampin Up embossing powder for the background. Dasher was stamped with Encore gold ink.



I used red, chocolate, and carmel Stampin Up cardstock, a yellow printed paper and 3 Making Memories antiqued brass snaps. The ribbon is a cheap gift wrap ribbon with Merry Christmas printed in gold. Dasher was stamped using Encore gold ink.








More Ideas to stamp with Dasher...

No comments:

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background