One Kid Sick another Cares for Him - Closer Ties Then Ever


My son has been sick for a couple of days and my daughter has been such a caring and wonderful sister. She would take him food, water, and freezies. She would get movies for him to watch and made get well cards to cheer him up. When she would come home from school the first thing she'd do was go and see if he needed something. She stayed with him and whenever he needed me she'd run and get me.

He is feeling better now and I over heard him tell her how wonderful she is. He let her know how much he appreciated everything she did for him and gave her hugs and kisses.

I couldn't be prouder of both of them. She was a good little nurse to him and he was an appreciative patient and communicated his appreciation to her. Their relationship is all about love and caring, I let them know how proud I am of them and how important it is to me that they are close.

No comments:

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background