Stampin Up Handmade Cards with Pictures

I was working on a challenge to use Stampin Up Christmas stamps in a non-Christmas way. Vote for your favorite in the comments.

A. Dasher Stamp - Thinking Of You





For this card I used the Stampin Up Dasher stamp and the Autumn set. The paper was chocolate chip, close to caramel and some yellow and printed paper from my generic stock. For the leaves I used Stampin Up always avocado and old olive inks. Dasher was stamped in chocolate chip ink.



B. Dasher - Thinking of You 2






You can't tell because I scanned this picture but the circles are cut out of the top of the card and Dasher is stamped with Versa Mark on the inside then embossed with Stampin Up gold embossing powder. The leaf is from the autumn set and the thinking of you is from the greeting for all seasons set (both discontinued).


C. Congratulations on the New Baby




The mom and baby were stamped on glossy paper and then I used a Stampin Up blender pen to color it in. I used gold ink to mess up the edges of the chocolate chip cardstock. I stamped a flower on white and cut it out. The Congratulations stamp is from the a greeting for all seasons set, the mom and baby is from the Miracle of Christmas set and the soother is from the little layers set, I forget the name of the set the flower is from.(all discontinued)


D. New Baby Card



For this card I used painter's masking tape - the green stuff. I cut it into thin pieces and made a grid on the card. I then stamped the background using stamps from a greeting for all seasons set and fresh flowers set. I then stamped the paper with versa mark and spread clear embossing powder on the whole sheet and heated it. When it cooled I removed the masking tape and voila the background was complete. I then used the baby from the Miracle of Christmas set. (all sets are discontinued)

E. Spring Embellishment for a Scrapbook Page

This is not my favorite but I thought I'd throw it in here too.

Vote for your favorite in the comments section.

No comments:

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background