Yin Yoga and My Aching Back

I like Yin Yoga it's relaxing and meditative however sometimes the next day my back is in major pain. I don't have huge back problems but this morning I woke up in so much pain I could barely breath. This happens to me every once in awhile the day after a Yin class. I'm not sure why since Yin is suppose to be healing.

I've taken 2 Robaxacet and am using my husband's massage chair to try and reduce the pain. As usual I have a lot of house work to do and can't lie around on my back all day. I'm going to a hot yoga class later this afternoon so hopefully between the heat and the stretching I'll sweat out the muscle pain.

Yin has helped me meditate and center myself in the present with an eye on the future. I use the meditation time to experience the stretch and visualize myself working out, eating well, and fitting into my blue suit. So far it has created in me a desire to exercise that I've never had before and I'm not as hungry.

Well the chair's taken a break and I should stretch it out.....

No comments:

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails

background